How can we help?
OETC’s experienced support staff can answer questions by phone or email. Search through our Support Documents or fill out a Contact Form for assistance.
Questions relating to purchasing and accounts on store.oetc.org.
Get answers to common questions about software licensing, like Adobe and Microsoft.
Learn more about how to become a member, utilizing your membership, and benefits of the consortium.
OETC Manufacturers and Resellers
Learn about bidding on contracts, sponsoring events, and how to utilize your partnership with OETC.
Questions and policies regarding OETC event attendance and registration.
Learn how to utilize E-Rate and Form 470 available to OETC Members, Manufacturers, and Resellers.
- How do I purchase from the OETC Store?
- How do I add users to my account?
- What is the Institution Dashboard?
- Adobe ETLA: why do I see a "your license is expiring" warning?
- Adobe: How do I calculate the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees at my institution?
- Microsoft EES: what are my options for home use?
- Microsoft EES: What has changed in the 2017-2018 agreement?
- Microsoft: How do I calculate the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees at my institution?
- Is my institution eligible to become an OETC Member?
- How can my company offer products on an OETC contract?