SCEP for Mac and Linux: End of Life
Support for System Center Endpoint Protection (SCEP) for Mac and Linux (all versions) ends on December 31, 2018.
If you are using any version of SCEP for Mac or SCEP for Linux, plan to migrate to a replacement endpoint protection product for Mac and Linux clients. Customers with active deployments of SCEP for Mac will have the option to get licenses (valid for one full year) for ESET Endpoint Security for Mac, at no charge.
To receive this one-time replacement offer:
- Evaluate ESET Endpoint Security for Mac.
- Register the number of devices currently running SCEP for Mac with ESET.
- Migrate SCEP for Mac to ESET Endpoint Security for Mac.
Note: No replacement is being offered for SCEP for Linux.
Need Microsoft Support?
For further questions about Microsoft licensing, please contact us. Below are a few useful contacts at Microsoft who can help you with additional Microsoft inquiries.
- For Office 365 Inquiries: Contact email@example.com. If support related, please submit a ticket through your Office 365 admin portal.
- For questions about license keys and activation: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866)-230-0560 with your enrollment number.
- For questions about Microsoft Azure: Visit the Microsoft Azure Support Page and submit a ticket.