How to pay for a Microsoft EES Renewal
When it comes time to renew your Microsoft EES agreement, OETC will send you a quote and accept a PO against the quote.
Purchase Orders (POs) should be submitted by the renewal deadline. However, OETC can also accept a Letter of Intent (LOI) until your funds become available for the next fiscal year. This option is most useful for districts that have received their quote near the end of their fiscal year.
Letter of Intent (LOI)
If submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI) against your EES renewal quote, you are confirming that you would like to renew, but will not be able to submit a purchase order until your funds are released for the new fiscal year. A LOI should be a written message confirming the following:
- You plan to renew your Microsoft EES agreement for the next fiscal year.
- Your FTE counts are current and accurate for the coming year.
- You will send OETC your purchase order once OETC invoices you after the start of your new fiscal year.
You can submit your LOI confirming the above via email or as an attached PDF.
If you have questions about your EES Agreement, you can use our contact form or call our support team at (800) 650-8250.
Need Microsoft Support?
OETC staff are always happy to answer questions about Microsoft licensing. In addition, below are a few useful contacts at Microsoft who can help you with Microsoft-related questions.
- For Office 365 Inquiries: contact email@example.comIf support related, please submit a ticket through your Office 365 admin portal.
- For questions about license keys and activation: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866)-230-0560 with your enrollment number.
- For questions about Microsoft Azure: visit the Microsoft Azure Support Page and submit a ticket.