About Microsoft EES Roles
If your institution subscribes to an annual Microsoft EES agreement, you will need to provide two contacts to OETC. Microsoft requires these contacts in order to apprise you of changes to your account.
Accurate contact information will ensure timely communication between your institution, OETC, and Microsoft. Please contact us if your account contacts change at any time during your agreement.
Microsoft needs a total of two contacts associated with your EES agreement.
Primary Contact: This contact is the main contact for the EES agreement. This contact is an Online Administrator for the Volume Licensing Service Center and may grant online access to others.
Notices Contact: This contact must be able to:
- Serve as Online Administrator for the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and grant access to other members of your institution.
- Receive contractual notices.
- Be authorized to reserve, add, and re-assign licenses for online services.
Can I Designate a Single Person to Serve Both Roles?
Yes, multiple roles can be performed by the same contact person. For example, a smaller school district may have a designated Purchasing Manager who could both administer the VLSC and address billing inquiries.
If you have questions about your EES Agreement, you can use our contact form or call our support team at (800) 650-8250.
- Visit the Microsoft OETC Store page to learn more about EES licensing
Need Microsoft Support?
OETC staff are always happy to answer questions about Microsoft licensing. In addition, below are a few useful contacts at Microsoft who can help you with Microsoft-related questions.
- For Office 365 Inquiries: Contact the Microsoft Cloud support team at 800-865-9408 or please submit a ticket through your Office 365 admin portal.
- For questions about license keys and activation: Fill out the support form here. or call (866)-230-0560 with your enrollment number.
- For questions about Microsoft Azure: Visit the Microsoft Azure Support Page and submit a ticket.