Your Institution’s Eligibility to Join OETC
Membership applications are intended to be completed for the benefit of an educational institution.
Individuals seeking membership must apply through their institution. Begin the application process at oetc.org/join-oetc.
Which institutions are eligible for OETC Membership?
The following types of institutions are eligible for membership:
- Any accredited educational institution
- Pre-K, K-16, and Higher Education
- Public and private institutions
- Educational Service Districts
- State Departments of Education
An educational institution is defined as an incorporated or governmental not-for-profit entity with the purpose of providing direct instruction to students in grades K-20 applicable towards a degree recognized by an independent accreditation organization.