Requirements for Requesting Additional MAK
In order to request additional Microsoft software activations for your MAK installation keys, you must be listed as an administrator under your institution's Microsoft EES agreement on the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center website.
If you are not listed as an administrator, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the required information listed below. OETC will request activations on your behalf.
How to Request Additional MAK Directly from Microsoft
If you are listed as an administrator on the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center, you will need to send an email containing the information listed below to email@example.com to request more MAK activations.
The email will need to include:
- The name of the key that needs more activations and the last 5 characters of the serial number for that key.
- Company or organization name.
- The agreement number and/or license number of the institution requesting MAK.
- Licensing program (this should be Campus 3).
- Requestor’s name, phone number, and email address.
- Name of the product that activations are needed for (for example: Office Professional Plus).
- The number of additional MAK activations that are needed.
- The reason for the request (for example: to re-image machines).
- The required date for the additional activations (the standard turnaround time is 5 business days, though the request can be made for sooner).