Requirements for Requesting Additional MAK
In order to request additional Microsoft software activations for your MAK installation keys, you must be listed as an administrator under your institution's Microsoft EES agreement on the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center website.
How to Request Additional MAK Directly from Microsoft
If you are listed as an administrator on the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center, you will need to fill out a web form containing the information listed below to request more MAK activations.
The VLSC web form is located here.
You will need the following:
- The name of the key that needs more activations and the last 5 characters of the serial number for that key.
- Company or organization name.
- Licensing program: Education Agreement.
- The agreement number and/or license number of the institution requesting MAK.
- Requestor’s name, phone number, and email address.
- Name of the product that activations are needed for (for example: Office Professional Plus).
- The number of additional MAK activations that are needed.
- The reason for the request (for example: to re-image machines).
- The required date for the additional activations (the standard turnaround time is 5 business days, though the request can be made for sooner).