Adding Users To Your OETC Store Account
Reminder: Only users with institutional administrator privileges on the OETC Store can add, change, or delete users within their account settings.
- Log into the OETC store at store.oetc.org.
- Navigate to your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on your name and select "My Institution" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Find and select "User Invitations" from the navigation pane on the left.
- Enter the required information in the box that appears (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Account Type) and click "Add User."
"Account Type" Definitions
Browse Only. This type of account allows users to purchase utilizing a P-Card, or create a quote to forward to an Authorized Purchaser (AP) or Institutional Admin (IA).
Authorized Purchaser. This type of account allows users to enter Purchase Orders so that items can be purchased under institution's credit terms (net 30).
Institutional Administrator. This type of account allows users to update company information, add/change/delete user information, and place orders with a P-card or Purchase Order.