OETC Store Accounts
OETC enables educational professionals to purchase technology with the assurance of RFP-backed contracts and the convenience of our online store. The following steps will help you create and setup an OETC Store account.
Requirements for Creating a Store Account
To create an OETC Store Account you'll need to make sure of three things:
- Your educational institution must be a member of OETC's Consortium. If you do not know if your educational institution is a member you can search the OETC Membership list. If your institution is not a member, join the OETC Consortium.
- You must have an email address associated with your institution. For example: Jane Doe works at OETC, she has the email email@example.com. If your educational institution does not have a custom email domain such as @pps.k12.or.us, @wsu.edu, etc. please contact OETC's support team.
- Your educational institution has enabled account creation. Your institution's store administrator can enable or disable account creation. If account creation is disabled, your institution's purchasing administrator will either need to enable account creation or send you an account invitation.
Create an OETC Store Account
- Visit store.oetc.org/login/create (you cannot be logged in to an account already).
- Enter your educational institution email address.
- You should see a confirmation message in green on your screen.
- Check your educational institution email address for an email from OETC Store (firstname.lastname@example.org). It should look like this:
- Click the "Confirm Email" button or copy and paste the link into your browser.
- You'll be taken to the account creation page. At the top should be the name of your educational institution. If the institution name is incorrect please restart from Step 1 with a different institutional email or contact support.
Setting Up Your Store Account
- First and Last Name. Your name will help other people at your institution know which quotes and purchases are yours.
- Purchasing Groups. If your educational institution has enabled "Purchasing Groups", select your purchasing group from the dropdown list. If you don't see this field or are unsure, just leave the purchasing group to "Not Specified."
- Password. Your password must be 12 characters long.
- Phone Number. Entering a phone number makes it easier and faster to resolve any purchasing questions that come up.
- Finalize. After completing all required fields, click the Create Account button to finish creating an OETC Store account.