Creating and Sending Quotes
After you create an OETC Store account, you can create and send quotes to manage purchasing and provide spending visibility. Quotes can be viewed by anyone you share your quote with. Quotes can also be used to complete a purchase by anyone in your institution with an OETC Store account.
Creating A Quote
- Login to the OETC Store and select "Quotes" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on "Create Quote" to begin a new quote.
- Enter a quote title to make your quote easier to reference (optional).
- Under "Quote For" enter the email address of the person or organization that you would like to receive this quote.
- If you need to edit the shipping address, you can click the edit button next to the shipping address title.
- To add items to your quote click the field below "Quote Items" and enter an item name, SKU or description.
Sending A Quote
- Once you have finished creating your quote, click the "Send Quote" button on the right side of your screen. This will send the quote and keep it active for 30 days.
- To download a PDF of your quote, first send your quote, then click the "Download PDF" button in the top right hand corner of the screen.