Adding Users to My Account
- Go to store.oetc.org.
- Click “Login” in the upper right corner. If you don’t have a store account, learn how to create one on the Account Creation support page.
- Log in using your store account credentials (email address and password).
- Use the drop-down menu located within your user name in the right-hand corner. Navigate to "Users and Groups.”
5. Click on the “Invite Users” button and you will see a box where you can add new users. Note: the email address must end with one of the allowed domains for your account.
Controlling User Access Settings
The OETC Store allows Institutional Administrators to control who can access your account and what level of privileges users have once they are given access.
The OETC Store has three access levels:
- Institutional Admin: Highest level of access. Can change institutional settings and make purchases using a purchase order or a credit card. Your institution can have multiple Institutional Admins. Can see all purchases made on the account.
- Authorized Purchaser: Can check out using a credit card or a purchase order. Can only see purchases made by the user.
- Restricted Purchaser: Can check out using a credit card only. Can only see purchases made by the user.
Institutional Admins can select which level of access to grant when adding new users to your account. They can also change a user’s access level at any time by clicking on the user’s name.
Note: Only Institutional Admins can add new users and control user access settings.
- See a full overview of the OETC Institution Dashboard