Accessing the Dashboard
The dashboard is the easiest way to navigate through your account, access your orders and invoices, and manage users.
To access the dashboard:
- Go to store.oetc.org.
- Click “Login” in the upper right corner. If you don’t have a store account, learn how to create one on the create an account support page.
- Log in using your store account credentials (email address and password).
- Use the drop-down menu located within your user name in the right-hand corner to navigate the various tabs on the dashboard.
Navigating the Dashboard
The dashboard is divided into five tabs. If you are designated as an Institutional Administrator for your account (see below), you can add an image to represent your institution by dragging and dropping an image onto the gray box.
The Invoices tab allows you to quickly search through your past and current invoices. Click on the invoice number to see all information associated with your purchases. You can filter your invoices by number or group.
The Orders tab includes all the information about your open and closed orders. You can view the most current status of your orders as well as who made the purchase and when.
The Institution tab shows all of the information we have on file about your account. You can also add or edit your account contact or your shipping address. Please contact OETC at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 650-8250 to edit your institution information.
Users and Groups
Note: Only Institutional Administrators can edit group and user settings.
The Users and Groups page controls who can access your account. You can change several settings within this tab.
Please note that depending on your account settings, you may or may not see group options.
Account Creation: View the allowed email domains for account creation. Click on “Edit Settings” to control how new users can set up accounts. If “Enabled,” users with allowed email domains will be able to create a new account on their own. If “Disabled,” the Institutional Administrators will need to invite all new users.
Users: Control who can make purchases from your account. Institutional Administrators can add new users with allowed email domains. When you add new users, you can assign them one of the three designations below.
- Restricted Purchaser: Can check out using a credit card only. Can only see purchases made by the user.
- Authorized Purchaser: Can check out using a credit card or a purchase order. Can only see purchases made by the user.
- Institutional Administrator: Highest level of access. Can change institutional settings and make purchases using a purchase order or a credit card. Your institution can have multiple Institutional Admins. Can see all purchases made on the account.
Groups: Groups allow you to organize your account users. For example, you may put users into groups based on their purchasing level, department, school, work team, or any other configuration. Each group can have its own individual contact and billing information. Institutional Administrators can add and edit groups from this menu.
This menu allows you to view your general account information and edit your contact details.