What is the membership term?
- OETC Memberships are renewed on a yearly basis.
- The membership term runs from July 1st-June 30th.
- Memberships are renewed according to this term regardless of any other licensing agreements you currently hold through OETC.
What is the renewal process?
When it is time to renew your membership...
- OETC will send your Institutional Administrator a renewal quote.
- Once you receive your quote, you can either submit a Purchase Order (PO) to email@example.com or pay via the OETC store using a credit card.
Why are there membership fees?
- Negotiation Power: Membership fees ensure that OETC can walk away from any contract negotiation with a vendor that does not serve our membership's best interest in price and quality.
- Invested Interest: As a nonprofit company, revenue from membership fees is invested back into the communities we serve, supporting our mission to enable and empower educators, administrators, and leaders in education.
Visit our website to find the fee for your organization type or size.