Adobe ETLA Reserialization for Expired Licenses
If you see the message that "Your License is Expiring," you need to reserialize your Adobe ETLA license numbers. Your ETLA subscription is still valid and you do not need to re-enroll. However, you do need to follow a few simple steps to address the issue.
Adobe has provided a helpful guide that explains the process for updating your serial numbers.
Be sure to click on the building icon when asked to select your product (see below).
If you see more than one choice for product keys, use the one marked Video SN213 (ending in 1530).
Additional Serialization Help
- Rather than "Create Package" within the packager, can you please try "Create License File"
- Proceed to name the package and choose a save location
- From there, please use the enterprise license key ending in 1530
- Once the license file has been downloaded, force run the "RemoveVolumeSerial.exe" before then running the "AdobeSerialization.exe" file
- Learn more about how to provision user licenses with the Adobe provisioning toolkit.