OETC does not offer copies of software or hardware for personal use. Some licensing programs (such as Microsoft EES and Adobe ETLA) allow an end user to access software from home. Please check with your IT administrator regarding work-from-home capabilities.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase from the OETC Shop?
- How do I send my cart to someone else?
- How to access your purchase history in the new OETC store
- How do I manage my favorites?
- Set your new password
- Accessing pre-July 1, 2019 order history
- What happened to TechHead.org?
- How do I track the shipping time for my order?
- How do I submit a purchase order (PO) to OETC?
- How can I access OETC's RFP documents on Google Drive?