OETC does not offer copies of software or hardware for personal use. Some licensing programs (such as Microsoft EES and Adobe ETLA) allow an end user to access software from home. Please check with your IT administrator regarding work-from-home capabilities.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase from the OETC Store?
- How do I change my OETC Store quote?
- What is OETC's return policy?
- What are normal shipping charges?
- Are there fiscal year end purchasing deadlines?
- Can I purchase items for my personal use?
- Can I get another invoice for order #OCSXXXX or PO#XXXXX?
- What are normal delivery time frames?
- How do I get a complete purchase history report for my institution?
- When I order a software license, do I have to order a media set as well?