Purchase Reporting Within the OETC Store
The following steps guide you through the process of running a purchase history report directly through the OETC Store.
Reminder: You must be logged in to your store account to run this report directly through the OETC Store. If you don’t have a store account, learn how to create one on the create an account support page.
Running A Report Within the Store
- Go to store.oetc.org.
- Click “Login” in the upper right corner.
- Log in using your store account credentials (email address and password).
- Use the drop-down menu located within your user name in the right-hand corner. Navigate to "My Orders".
- Use the "My Orders" page to search and view all orders made by your institution.
- Use the "Purchase History" button (located above the orders table) to generate a report for a specific date range.