Adobe ETLA: Home Use Options
Follow these steps to access your Adobe ETLA home use options.
Step #1: Access the admin console.
Step #2: Go to Users --> User Management --> Add Users.
Step #3: Assign them to their respective software.
Step #4: Users will need to accept the initial email invitation.
- If you allow users to self-install on their machines, the email will contain the install link to gain access to their apps when they log in via email and password.
- If you do not allow users to install, you'll need to generate an install package and push out the installs to your users. You can do this by going to Admin Console --> Deployment --> Creative Cloud --> Packager.
Step #5: Refresh your user list in the console.
- If users are listed under "Active" then they are fully licensed.
- If users are not listed under "Active" but are instead listed under "Pending", they have not accepted the email invitation yet.
To learn more about Adobe ETLA for K-12 or Higher Education, please visit the Adobe Manufacturer Page or read any of the following support articles.
- Adobe for K-12: What are my licensing options through the OETC Adobe Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA)?
- Adobe for K-12: Should I license my Adobe with ELTA or VIP?
- Adobe for Higher Education: What are my licensing options through the OETC Adobe Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA)?
- Adobe for Higher Education: Should I license my Adobe with ETLA or VIP?
- Adobe ETLA for Higher Education: What is the difference between Full FTE and Hybrid FTE?