About the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP)
Microsoft is discontinuing the use of the Home Use Program (HUP) beginning June 30th, 2019. Following this date, home-use benefits will be available via direct purchase from Microsoft.
For questions or issues in the Microsoft Store for Business, contact: Store for Business Admin Support.
- Visit Microsoft’s HUP support page
- Visit the Microsoft OETC Store page to learn more about EES licensing
Need Microsoft Support?
OETC staff are always happy to answer questions about Microsoft licensing. In addition, below are a few useful contacts at Microsoft who can help you with Microsoft-related questions.
- For Office 365 Inquiries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If support related, please submit a ticket through your Office 365 admin portal.
- For questions about license keys and activation: contact email@example.com or call (866)-230-0560 with your enrollment number.
- For questions about Microsoft Azure: visit the Microsoft Azure Support Page and submit a ticket.