About the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP)
Microsoft has discontinued the Home Use Program (HUP) as of June 30th, 2019. Following this date, home-use benefits will be available via direct purchase from Microsoft. As an alternative, your school may have access to Office 365. Check with your IT department.
For questions or issues in the Microsoft Store for Business, contact: Store for Business Admin Support.
- Visit Microsoft’s HUP support page
- Visit the Microsoft OETC Store page to learn more about EES licensing
Need Microsoft Support?
OETC staff are always happy to answer questions about Microsoft licensing. In addition, below are a few useful contacts at Microsoft who can help you with Microsoft-related questions.
- For Office 365 Inquiries: contact email@example.com. If support related, please submit a ticket through your Office 365 admin portal.
- For questions about license keys and activation: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866)-230-0560 with your enrollment number.
- For questions about Microsoft Azure: visit the Microsoft Azure Support Page and submit a ticket.