Adobe ETLA: Full FTE vs. Hybrid FTE
Adobe Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA) is a FTE-based agreement that enables Higher Education members to purchase for their entire institution.
OETC's Adobe ETLA for higher education members is available under two options:
Option #1 Full FTE:
Institutions may choose to license Creative Cloud Enterprise (including Acrobat Professional) for their full FTE and gain named user access for faculty and staff unlimited serialized lab deployment. Add-on options are also available. Price is based on an annual cost within a three-year agreement.
Option #2 Hybrid FTE:
Under the hybrid option, institutions license Creative Cloud for every installed instance of the software (licensing must meet or exceed 25% of their full FTE), and they must also license 100% of their FTE for Acrobat Professional. Add-on options are also available. Prices are based on an annual cost within a three-year agreement.
Please visit the OETC Adobe manufacturer page for pricing information.
To learn more about Adobe licensing options for higher education, please visit the OETC Adobe manufacturer page or visit any of the following support pages.
- Adobe for Higher Education: What are my licensing options through the OETC Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA)?
- Adobe for Higher Education: What are my licensing options through the OETC Value Incentive Plan (VIP)?
- Adobe for Higher Education: Should I license my Adobe with ETLA or VIP?
- Adobe VIP for Higher Education: What is the difference between a named-user license and a device-based license?
- How do I calculate the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees at my institution?