The Adobe Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA) is a subscription licensing model that enables OETC's Higher Education members to purchase the latest Creative Cloud software while benefiting from the larger buying power of the consortium, gaining the convenience of a single purchase, and achieving budget certainty for keeping up-to-date with Adobe products. OETC has negotiated a custom ETLA with Adobe. This FTE-based agreement enables OETC Higher Education members to purchase for their entire institution. Adobe ETLA includes the following features:
- Licensing for an institution's complete FTE
- Flexible licensing options
- Includes complete set of Creative Cloud applications
- Online services and storage included
- Enterprise support and Expert services
- Behance custom network optional
- 2GB cloud storage
- Collaboration tools
- Adobe Expert Services optional
- Adobe Support
OETC's Adobe ETLA for Hi-Ed is available under two options.
Option #1: Full FTE
- Institutions may opt to license Creative Cloud Enterprise (including Acrobat Professional) for their full FTE and gain named user access for faculty and staff and unlimited serialized lab deployment. Add-on options are also available. Price is based on an annual cost within a three-year agreement.
Option #2: Hybrid FTE
- Under the hybrid option, institutions license Creative Cloud for every installed instance of the software (licensing must meet or exceed 25% of their full FTE), and they must also license 100% of their FTE for Acrobat Professional. Add-on options are also available. Prices are based on an annual cost within a three-year agreement.
Please visit the OETC Adobe manufacturer page for pricing information.
To learn more about Adobe licensing options for higher education, please visit the OETC Adobe manufacturer page or visit any of the following support pages.
- Adobe for Higher Education: What are my licensing options through the OETC Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP)?
- Adobe for Higher Education: Should I license my Adobe with ETLA or VIP?
- Adobe ETLA for Hi-Ed: What is the difference between Full FTE and Hybrid FTE?
- Adobe VIP for Higher Education: What is the difference between a named-user license and a device-based license?
- How do I calculate the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees at my institution?